Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tri it again

Once again I have been horribly remiss at blogging. And once again I shall make what by now is merely an empty promise to do better.

Since my last post I completed the Austin Marathon. It was my first and a very good experience. Despite being under-trained and dealing with a personal ordeal that left me quite ragged and sleep deprived, I finished in 4:09. All things considered I was pretty happy with it.

Now tri season has come around. My goal is to do as well as I can in the Texas Tri Series and see if I can't possibly break 5 hours at Longhorn 70.3. We shall see. I started my training regiment last week and will do my best to keep this posted with my progress.

OK, that's it for now. Run friendly!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment